Sunday, August 9, 2009

[Potato][November 2007] Nakajima Yuto x Yamada Ryosuke








CREDITS TO YANA

Nakajima Yuto vs. Yamada Ryosuke

Being Hey!Say!7's members' companions, these two who are of the same age have really always been close. This time, we have tried thoroughly comparing these two characters. Being rivals at the same time, they're also true close friends ne ♥

A single word exchange, please give an implied message of love!
Yuto: Nowadays, the chances of talking to you are slowly and steadily decreasing ne... Yama-chan looks busy with his drama series so I always think, 「It looks troublesome but do your best!」 Let's always be best friends ne, I love you!
Ryosuke: Even now, we've aaaaalways been close ne. From this point on that will not change, let's aaaaalways be close ne. We are best friends ne! (laugh) If we always hung out as best friends, I think I'd be happy!

If you were a girl, who would you want to date?
Yuto: That would be Yama-chan! Anyone could fall in love if one stares into those sparkling eyes of his♥ (laugh) I've seen them too and I thought they were cute, wouldn't all the girls fall in love with him?
Ryosuke: Of course it would be Yuto-kun~ He's kind and he looks dependable, I think there isn't a girl who wouldn't find him charming. Maa, but if there was only one way I would never give up too ne! If I was to like someone, I'd absolutely make only that person my first priority!

Whose height do you think is better to reach in the future?
Yuto: Eh~, this is hard. Now, even though I think being tall is better, I don't know what I'll be after this ne. Tomorrow, we'll have height measurement at school, so when I get measured I'll report it to you. (laugh) I want to reach around 177, 178cm!
Ryosuke: For that I choose Yuto-kun~ I'll be taller than the me who is currently 5cm shorter in an instant. In the future, even though I think 170cm is very typical, I wonder what height I'll be... Ma, whatever happens, I'll still grow. (laugh)

Who is the crybaby?
Yuto: Maybe this is me? Some time ago too, when I watched a movie, I unintentionally cried at the scene where the main character's best friend died... I also cried at the end of the summer Jr. concert at Odaiba. I may be weak when it comes to events that move me.
Ryosuke: Isn't this Yuto? He gives that feeling that he'll make his face look tough to not show that he hasn't fallen back, he probably has that image of crying instantly. Actually, when I watched a moving film with him a while back, it left a deep impression on him and he cried a loooooooot. (laugh)

Who laughs a lot?
Yuto: I guess that would be me. I really laugh at little things in an instant. For example, when I just saw a Jr. do a funny movement, I laughed even though I wasn't supposed to! After all, the things that make me laugh are ve~ry shallow ne. (laugh)
Ryosuke: Me! I'd never give it up. (laugh) Yuto-kun's reasons for laughing are definitely shallow but I'm even more shallow. (laugh) ...huh, but I haven't made Yuto-kun laugh out loud yet, ne? This time I'll absolutely make him laugh so I'll be prepared! (laugh)

If you two argued, who would apologize first?

Yuto: We don't argue~ But we both don't have stubborn personalities, so I think it would be bad if we didn't have the confidence to apologize. We'd probably apologize at the same time ne. Like 「Um~, I'm sorry!」 (laugh) It looks like we'll breathe at the same time too!
Ryosuke: Maybe... me? Maa, but Yuto-kun and I don't argue at all so I actually wouldn't know ne. Speaking of that, in the past, even though we had quarrels, after some time we'd talk naturally as if they never happened.

There is one piece of candy left. So, who will eat it?
Yuto: Maybe Yama-chan. I feel that I'd probably let him have it, like, 「It's okay, you eat it」 Otherwise we'll decide by janken ne. ...if the two of us won't eat it, we'll probably give it to someone nearby like Chinen (Yuri) eventually. (laugh)
Ryosuke: That would probably be me ne. Naturally if there was one last piece left I won't give it up~ (laugh) Rather, Yuto-kun is really kind when it comes to these kinds of things, so I absolutely think he'd tell me 「It's okay Yama-chan, I won't eat it」

If you were to switch places for one day, what would you want to do?
Yuto: I want to be Ryuu (the role Yamada plays in the drama 『Tantei Gakuen Q』)! (laugh) He looks like he has fun spending time with his co-actors. But the staff will probably say 「Doesn't Ryuu look weird today?」 (laugh)
Ryosuke: I don't do anything bad, but if it's Yuto-kun, they let him play around and do things like playing pranks ne. So if we were to switch places, I'd go to a lot of people and have fun carelessly playing a lot of pranks on them. (laugh)

No comments:

Lải nhải lảm nhảm