Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yamada's JUMPaper 19.4.2009



Hello!

I am a senior high student !!

This is bad !!


I am a high school student now!!

The school uniform is big (laugh)



I repeat once again


I already a high school student~


It is really fast


It really IS fast!


When I entered* I was in the fifth grade…This is the fifth year already?

Times flies really fast ne


High school might change me,but I hoei don’t forget the main purpose,I will learn slowl,and make my own style and such,and also do my best.


As for my recent height…


I didn’t even grow


I seem shorter.


Why do I seem shorter?


It is very frustrating


But,I will grow taller (laughs)


Please let my heigh change me


Even to my grandfather

….I am Furuhata Ninzaburou (laugh)


Therefore,I must do my best!


Hoho


Take a look of this photo (shows photo)


This fellow’s name is (dream of food)


It kinda looks like a monster ne


It is not clear ne


But it’s cute (laughs)


It is Yamada family’s newest pet


It is called Bakusuke


It eats an apple in one bite.


It not really special (laughs)


Ah,this is yamada family’s newest member,everyone please remember that~



My hair is now black again


Somehow I seem younger (laughs)


Please advise the black haired Ryosuke


I will write until here


Bai bai!


By the way…

Bakutarou is not yamada’s newest member

I took the picture in the zoo

I lied to everyone.I am sorry


….(laughs)

Nguồn: http://community.livejournal.com/hey_say

No comments:

Lải nhải lảm nhảm